By Vladimir P. Lukin, Boris V. Fortes
A result of broad program of adaptive optical platforms, an figuring out of optical wave propagation in randomly inhomogeneous media has turn into crucial, and a number of other numerical types of person AOS parts and of effective correction algorithms were built. This monograph includes exact descriptions of the mathematical experiments that have been designed and performed in the course of greater than a decade's worthy of research.
- Preface to the English variation
- Mathematical Simulation of Laser Beam Propagation within the surroundings
- Modeling an Adaptive Optics approach
- Adaptive Imaging
- Minimization and section Correction of Thermal Blooming of High-Power Beams
- A Reference Beacon as a Key portion of an Adaptive Optics method
Read or Download Adaptive Beaming and Imaging in the Turbulent Atmosphere PDF
Similar imaging systems books
As the houses of gadgets are principally decided through their geometric positive factors, form research and class are necessary to virtually each utilized medical and technological zone. an in depth knowing of the geometrical positive aspects of real-world entities (e. g. , molecules, organs, fabrics and elements) offers vital clues approximately their foundation and serve as.
Inventive suggestions with no the filler. that's what you get from this sensible consultant to improving your titles, movement images and visible results with movement. step by step guide is concisely defined and lavishly illustrated. The better half CD indicates the recommendations at paintings so that you can take them and run.
The second one version info the verified foreign criteria for electronic imagery. Chapters speak about criteria for the digitalization of bilevel photographs, colour photos, video conferencing, and tv.
- High Resolution Imaging: Detectors and Applications
- Multimedia Communications: Directions and Innovations (Communications, Networking and Multimedia)
- Handbook of Mathematical Methods in Imaging (Springer Reference)
- Circular and Linear Regression: Fitting Circles and Lines by Least Squares (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
Additional resources for Adaptive Beaming and Imaging in the Turbulent Atmosphere
19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. A. D. Duncan, “Simulation atmospherically degraded beams. II. Polynomial approach,” J. Opt. Soc. 1218, 1975. A. D. Duncan, “Simulation of atmospherically degraded beams. I. Extended Fourier approach,” J. Opt. Soc. 10, 1975. E. S. Chesnokov, “Model presentation of atmospheric distortions for numerical analysis of statistical characteristics of optical beams,” Atm. 1294–1297, 1991. V. P. Lukin, “Modeling of an image observed through a turbulent atmosphere,” Proc. SPIE Vol.
42. J. Noll, “Zernike polynomials and atmospheric turbulence,” J. Opt. Soc. , 66, No. 207–211, 1976. 43. E. Novoseller, “Zernike-ordered adaptive-optics correction of thermal blooming,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, 5, pp. 1937–1942, 1988. 44. H. Hu, J. Stone, T. Stanley, “Application of Zernike polynomials to atmospheric propagation problems,” J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, 6, pp. 1595–1608, 1989. 45. N. Roddier, “Atmospheric wavefront simulation using Zernike polynomials,” Opt. , 29, No. 10, pp. 1174–1180, 1990. 46.
In: Third All-Union Conference on Atmospheric Optics and Actinometry, Part 2, Abstracts, pp. 227–229, 1983. 57. S. A. I. V. Blakhovskaya, in Seventh All-Union Symposium on Laser and Acoustic Sounding of the Atmosphere, Part 2, Abstracts, IAO, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Tomsk, pp. 248-251, 1982. 58. S. , Statistical Characteristics of Temperature and Humidity Fields in the Atmosphere of the Northern Hemisphere, Part 4, Handbook, Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1981. 59. S.